Sunday, September 6, 2009

cookies with everything


After I posted the recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies with Everything last week, my dad decided to try them out. He also was kind enough to get Jeff to take a picture. He says that they turned out wonderfully. He used no coconut and substituted dried cranberries for the raisins. But that's the whole point of the Everything Cookie, you just throw in all the crunchy, squishy, textured items you have, along with a respectable amount of chocolate, and voila! (Even when I burnt them once we still ate them all because they are so tasty.) Thanks, Dad, for giving them the thumbs up.

1 comment:

Jayme said...

I'm still waiting to try these out. It's hard to find time for baking these days! I'm hoping to make them on Monday (Labour Day) when Donald is home to entertain Maya while I'm in the kitchen.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and reading. I look forward to your comment and please feel free to ask questions.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails